I was just taking a nap on the couch when the doorbell rang, and it was a one of my parishoners with a gift basket of fruit. The dog was going crazy, I had just been woken up, and I went to answer the door...in my pajama pants, and to make matters worse, I actually had to step outside to avoid the dog going even more crazy! Has this ever happened to anyone else? Before I realized it, it was too late. Oh well...I'm sure people have seen their pastors in much more strange attire! The best I can hope for is that my underwear was not hanging out or anything! ;)
3 comments:
I once had someone ring the bell right as I was getting out of the shower. He saw me in just my towel, and it led to a ten minute conversation about my tattoo!
Nice! Makes me feel better! Haha...
I've had to answer the door in a robe before. What can you do? Shouldn't people call before just stopping by? I mean, it's one thing to see your friend in pjs/robe/towel. It is something completely different to see your pastor in one of those things. I always feel so weird, but then I remember that it is their fault for not calling first. :o)
Post a Comment