It's just one of those weeks...the senior pastor is at a conference (that I should technically be at, too), so I am teaching 3 Bible studies this week, doing a funeral on Thursday, 2 baptisms on Sunday, need to go see people in the hospitals and nursing homes, a dinner on Thursday night, had praise band practice tonight, and 3 phone calls from the church office today, and one was a person asking for financial help, I wrote the funeral eulogy this morning, and all of this on my "day off." Corey has been sick, and he is leaving town this weekend.
So I'm feeling a bit overwhelmed.
It's just one of those weeks...
Thinking about Protocol Droids
1 week ago



1 comment:
Eww. Ironically enough - your business is happening during Candler's midterms!! You can't get away. Hang in there - tell Kole you need help. :)
Post a Comment