Sunday, August 23, 2009

Road Trip!

Corey and I leave for Niagara Falls tomorrow morning! We are looking forward to getting away for a few days and doing something fun and different. I am also gearing up for the many fall activities coming up, which I will be faced with when I come home. I am teaching a short-term Disciple bible study on the gospel of John, along with another round of "Bad Girls of the Bible," this time, with the "Slightly" bad girls. And, I'll be team teaching confirmation, which is funny because I have never actually sat through confirmation myself, except for the Jewish kind :) But I'm sure it will be fine and exciting! I'm also looking forward to using those Colts season tickets!

I'm looking forward to continuing to do some new music and new things for the Prayz! service. If you are a pastor and have any new and interesting ways of doing contemporary worship, please let me know. I would love to try some new things this fall with the service. It is going well, but I still feel like we have some work to do.

I'm sure my next post will be about our trip, so check back for the highlights of Road Trip Niagara 2009! :)

No comments: