Sunday, May 10, 2009

Some Things I Just Don't Want to Know...

Corey recently informed me about this website where I can track who looks at my blog.  It shows where people are from and what kind of browser they use, and how often they look at the page.  I thought this was pretty cool at first, but then I realized after seeing where people come from who read and check this often, I really don't know a lot of them...haha.  I guess that kinda creeped me out.  Some things I just don't want to know...but I'm going to keep this program anyway...it's like a train wreck- you can't just look away!  So I'm wondering if you read my blog often and I don't know who you are (or even if I do), if you would post a comment every now and then and let me know who you are and why you are interested in my little blog :)  I think it would be awesome to know!

On another note, it's been a pretty good weekend.  Last night we went to eat and play a Settlers game at some church members' house, and they live on a farm.  When we first moved here last June, this was the first house where we had dinner, and I remember making a comment about how beautiful it was to see the flat land and all of the open space.  They have cows, a huge back yard, and recently chickens which we've seen grow from cute little chicks.  We brought Kole with us, and he had a blast running around with the other 2 dogs there, and we think he even got in the fish pond...we hoped that they didn't have a count of the fish...haha.  It was a lot of fun.  Yesterday we also had a community day at the mall where our church set up a table of information for people to take.  I'm not sure if it was a success or not, but at least it was some exposure for us.  Maybe all of that combined with our awesome sign is helping :)  

Speaking of  successes, we had a FULL Prayz service this morning!  I wasn't sure if it was because of mother's day or something else, but we had a lot of people there, and that was really exciting.  The band sounded great, and people are getting more familiar with the songs every week.

And on a completely unrelated note (someone will appreciate this), I won a new Dooney and Bourke purse on ebay for really cheap!  I am so excited about this- I don't own many designer handbags (except for Veras of course, but do those count?) at all and I've been wanting one. I love ebay!

Happy Mother's Day to all of you mother's out there.  I think I have the best mother in the world- she is my role model and my best friend, and you can't beat that!  :)  Love you, Mom!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well you know I read your blog :) ... but just out of curiosity what website are you using? I'm always curious to see who looks at my blog.