Thursday, March 5, 2009

A Sporty Red Honda Anyone?


http://www.cars.com/go/search/detail.jsp?pald=303853588


I have a great car that I am trying to sell since I recently bought my Subaru Forester.  My little red honda is a wonderful car, but I wanted something bigger and with 4 wheel drive, so I need to sell it.  I know it might be hard to sell a car in this economy, but we are certainly willing to try.  It's a 2004 with only 38, 000 miles, and we are selling it for the private party Kelley Blue Book price.  Check out the link above!  Of course, it's in Terre Haute, IN.  We're hoping that someone is interested soon!

In other news, I absolutely LOVE my new car!  It's the perfect size for me, and it's so cute and fun to drive!  We picked it up on Tuesday evening in Indy and finally got it registered and licensed today.  This has been a good and somewhat calm week so far, which is what I needed to have after the past few weeks of funerals and sick people.  That's all the news for now :)

No comments: