I'm preaching tomorrow morning! And I was not aware of this until around 2:00 this afternoon. Apparently another pastor in the area fell and broke something on the ice today, and our DS called our senior pastor and asked if one of us could fill in for this other pastor. So we decided that he would go and I would stay at Memorial and preach for the 2nd service. Surprisingly, I wasn't too thrown by this request. Normally, I probably would have panicked because I am such a planner. But...something inside me told me to stay calm and use this opportunity to be more spontaneous and well...not such a planner...because I didn't have time to plan much. So stay tuned...this could be interesting!
1 comment:
Hope all went well!! I'm sure it did. My college chaplain was notorious for calling me on Fridays about preaching on Sunday so I feel your pain.
Post a Comment