
So Corey and I actually got married on Friday! It was wonderful! The weather was amazing, we were surrounded by many awesome people, and we had 2 of our friends preside at the ceremony. Pictures are on facebook! I didn't cry until Corey started saying his vows to me...and I was worried I wouldn't make it through mine! It was truly an amazing experience...and we get to do it all again in August for our families! Such a weird situation...but it will make things so much easier on us to be able to move in together once I am appointed to a church and so forth. It just made so much more sense to go ahead and be married so we can begin our new lives together and not have to worry about some small things getting in the way. With that being said, we still have to finish school, graduate, move, have our big wedding, and settle into our new lives. The next few months will be very interesting!
I was also reminded on Friday night that we are almost done with school and we must say goodbye to a lot of wonderful people. I was trying not to be sad about it considering how excited I was about Corey and I, but it's hard to acknowledge that people you've known been close to for 3 years will soon move on. We are all entering into new chapters of our lives, whether or not we are ready! It's really hard to believe that we are almost done- sometimes it seems like yesterday that we were beginning our lives at Candler...and other times it seems like it's been a really long time! Anyway, I'm rambling...so I'll save some typing energy for next time :)



No comments:
Post a Comment