Sunday, March 30, 2008

Life is exciting!

Lots of exciting things continue to happen!  Corey and I are getting officially married in 3 weeks (followed by our big wedding in August), there are only 4 weeks of classes left, and I am finally getting some information about where we will be moving!  It looks like I will be moving to Terre Haute, IN for my appointment.  I am still waiting on another phone call, but I think it is for the associate position at a church there.  I am very excited and can't wait to hear more about it!  This also means that Corey can start looking for a job.  And of course, wedding planning continues to be eventful!  It has been very hard to stay focused on school.  I think I've finally reached a place in my life where I am ready to be done with school and move on.  I know that I will never stop learning, but I am so tired of classes, endless papers, and reading some of the same things over and over again.  And of course I've been preoccupied with all of these huge things coming up.  Getting married, planning a wedding, moving, graduating, and tons of other things have a way of becoming more important than really focusing on assignments.  But I'll get through of course.  I will also miss many of my friends here and know that life will not often present me with a group of people like I have found in seminary.  I have been grateful for the opportunities, friends, and people I have met.  But it's time to move on.  I am very much looking forward to the future, as uncertain as it may be at times. This has definitely been one of the most eventful and exciting years of my life so far, and I know there is much more to look forward to!

No comments: