On Monday, my birthday, I took the day off, slept in, exercised, did some things around the house, and then Corey and I went to Indy to the Melting Pot for dinner where we ate WAY too much and had a fabulous time! He also got me a purse I wanted, plus season 3 of Everwood. What a wonderful day with a wonderful husband!
In other news, I have new glasses for reading and computer time. I've never had them before, so it's been an interesting adjustment, but I can read and type on the computer without fuzziness, so I'm quite excited about them actually.

I am preaching at Maple Ave. UMC on Sunday for our pulpit exchange. Some of the UM pastors in our cluster in TH are going to preach at each others churches this week, and I wanted to go to Maple Ave since I have practically spent the whole summer there with the show! So I am really looking forward to sharing with them and being there this Sunday. I just got done writing my sermon on Hebrews 11 on faith and how faith is a journey. I'm going to share with them a little about my personal faith journey from Judaism to Christianity. I'm also using a clip from Finding Nemo. Can't go wrong there! I might post it on here next week.
Stay nice and cool everyone! It's 100 degrees here in TH!



1 comment:
Love the glasses!
Post a Comment