Life is good and exciting right now, and I feel like I am in a wonderful season of my life as I am about to turn 28 on Monday! Here are just some of the things that I am excited about in my next year of life :)
*"Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat" opens this weekend and runs again next weekend. It has been a wonderful and exciting time for me to be in musical theater again! I have made some wonderful new friends, I've gotten to do what I love (sing, dance, and be silly) and I feel like I've rediscovered a part of myself that I haven't been in touch with for awhile.
*Our Wyoming vacation coming up. Corey and I are going to Jackson Hole, WY, where I spent almost every summer vacation with my family growing up. I haven't been in several years, and Corey has never been out west. I am looking forward to showing him the place where I spent so many summer vacations, seeing Old Faithful, Yellowstone, the Tetons, going horseback riding and white water rafting, and spending time with my parents in a beautiful place. I just hope my allergies hold up!
*Starting another fall at church with new Bible studies, choir, and other fun opportunities for fellowship, worship, and learning at Memorial UMC. I look forward to seeing what's in store for my 3rd year here!
*Getting through my ordination papers, interviews, and hopefully ordination next June!
*Football season! We have partial season tickets again this year! Go Colts!
*Our Holy Land trip- enough said!
*And of course, I look forward to continuing to see where our lives are going in our marriage and what adventures lie ahead of us. I feel very blessed to have such a wonderful husband and family!
Thinking about Protocol Droids
1 week ago



No comments:
Post a Comment