Corey and I had a wonderful Thanksgiving vacation!! We saw Corey's parents on the way into TN, and then we spent Thanksgiving and Friday and Saturday with my family. We had a wonderful time with my parents, and I got to see my 2 grandmothers as well. We even ventured out on black Friday and found some great stuff! And...Corey found us a new flat screen TV online! He is counting down the days until it gets delivered! We also got to see our old friend, Will, from Candler. It was great catching up with him! We also saw the movie, The Blind Side on Thanksgiving night, and it was the best movie I've seen in awhile! It was wonderful- GO SEE IT! It was even ten times better than New Moon, which I thought was actually pretty bad, and I am a Twilight fan! Disappointing to say the least.
Oh, and we saw a CAMEL on the way home near Bloomington, IN...not kidding! It was on the side of the road in a fence at something called, "Barnyard Friends." We might have to take another adventure out that way to find out more about this! I told Corey that Mr. Camel was probably gearing up for the nearby Live Nativity play :)
I am looking forward to Advent. I am preaching tomorrow morning and then we have some activities going on at church. Exciting things are happening, and I'm also getting a break from Bible studies. The two that I did were wonderful, but I'm happy to be free of them for awhile until I start new ones in the spring.
Have a wonderful Advent and Christmas season!
Thinking about Protocol Droids
1 week ago



No comments:
Post a Comment