Today I became one of "those girls" who wore her (new and very cute!) gray boots over her jeans, and I must say that I thought it looked cute, and my feet were very warm and toasty- always a plus. Oh, and I decided after much consideration, to get bangs. I had them back in the 8th grade and honestly didn't like them too well, but styles have changed over the years, and my hair was getting SO boring, but I didn't want to cut it, so it's still long, but with simple bangs. I am happy :) Change is good...and sometimes it pays to try to be one of "those girls" with those strange fashion statements, because you never know what they can do for you. Haha! Happy fall!

2 comments:
I like the bangs and the cute boots! hehe. I also enjoyed your blog about Facebook. Love, MOM
Hey lady!! Those are almost identical to the boots I am wearing at the moment....so you know I love them! Bangs I like so far, but will have to see them in person to judge for sure. Talk to you soon!
Post a Comment