Fall has finally arrived here in Indiana, and it was here REALLY fast! I am loving the cooler weather, being able to wear my sweaters and jackets, and seeing the colors change outside. I've been very busy of course with 2 Bible studies now- Gospel of John (still) and now Slightly Bad Girls of the Bible- my women's class, which is always a lot of fun. I never realized how much time it would take to prepare for 2 bible studies. When Thursday late morning rolls around, I breathe a sigh of relief that my two classes for the week are over for now!
In other news, Corey and I went to our 2nd Colts home game using our "partial" season tickets last Sunday. We had a lot of fun as usual, even though the game wasn't overly exciting. However, during the 3rd quarter, we had something to keep us entertained for awhile besides the game. There is a young couple that sits next to us at the games, and we had been getting to know them a little bit. So during the 3rd quarter, Corey nudged me and pointed to the big screen. Someone had texted in a message that said, "(Girl's name), will you marry me?" And I looked over at him and smiled and then I realized that the name on the screen was the name of the girl next to me! I looked over and the couple was kissing...and THEN I saw him take out a ring!! It was the coolest thing! I mean, how often does that happen that you happen to be sitting next to THAT couple that gets engaged at a sporting event?! Anyway, I was really excited and after they had their few minutes, I couldn't contain myself any longer and told them congratulations and had to see the new sparkly :) It was exciting and very cute!
That's all for now :) I'm sure I'll have more to write about later. I'm preaching on Job this Sunday. Should be interesting!
Thinking about Protocol Droids
1 week ago



No comments:
Post a Comment