Saturday, October 31, 2009

Blog Fix!

This is the longest I've gone without blogging in a long time! I need a blog fix :) I apologize to my readers, however in small amount they are! Haha...anyway, I honetly haven't had too much to blog about lately- the same busy stuff, but nothing too new. Today, I took part in Zumba for the Cure- we did Zumba for 2 hours! Needless to say, my body feels like a noodle at this point, but it was fun and for a good cause. It was the first time I've ever done something like that, and Zumba is certainly something I can do to help!




We are having our Trunk or Treat tonight at church, so I'm about to get ready for that. I have also been preoccupied with the new church website, which is still under construction...BUT is up and running! Check it out:
http://www.umcmemorial.com/

This has been a goal of mine since I started at the church- to bring them up to date with the world...and now it's finally happening! I still have a lot of work to do on it and I'm still learning a lot, but hey, it's a start!

Tomorrow, Corey and I are going to the Colts game and then celebrating his (belated) birthday by going out to eat afterwards in Indy. It's also All Saints Day, so we are doing a special remembrance service at church in the morning. I'm interested to see how it all goes. That's all for now...check back for something more exciting next time!

No comments: