Pastors are busy....period. But amidst the business, I have found that there are sighs of relief to be had. Here are some of my recent sighs of relief:
-The first two sessions of my Gospel of John study have gone really well- the discussions are interesting, most people participate, and we have SO MUCH to learn and to talk about this complex gospel!
-I have an amazing senior pastor who is going to try to make sure that I will not, in fact, be making less next year. That won't mean that I'll be making more, but at least I won't be making less- that's all I can really ask for!
-More positive comments keep coming about the Prayz band and the contemporary service
-I am moving into my new office, complete with new paint, new carpet, and more space than I had before!
**SIGH OF RELIEF**
What are your sighs of relief lately? :)
Thinking about Protocol Droids
1 week ago



3 comments:
Currently my sigh of relief is that I presented my precis in Systematics this afternoon and it's the only one I have to do this semester!! (I know you TOTALLY miss school, right?) I picked James Cone and - given the fact that I'm a white, middle class woman - it wasn't the easiest to present on. :)
Sadly there are none in my current ministry setting, but no matter how crummy a day I've had, getting to pick Kate up from her day care makes me very happy. She is grace to me.
Xanax.
Wait, crap. Not what I meant to say out loud :)
Fall weather, walking Finnigan, and the fact that my weekly treks up to Chicago are half-over!
Post a Comment