I had a fabulous birthday! I got to preach at both worship services this morning, which is always fun. The Prayz band was rockin' today as well...I guess we had to make up for last week somehow! My favorite birthday surprise was when Corey showed up for the Prayz service at 11:00- he hasn't actually been to the service since I started re-doing it, and he had not heard me preach either! So it's been almost a year! That was a wonderful surprise. My friend Becky and her boyfriend were there, too, which was also wonderful. We went out to the Olive Garden afterwards where I had an embarrassing birthday song sung to me and some cake...
...and THEN Becky and I went and got our toes done, including little flowers on our toes :) Always a plus!


Then we did some shopping...and then tonight we went out to dinner with the young adult group from the other church. So it was an eventful day. And last night Corey took me to this really good restaurant in town where I had the famous white chocolate creme brulee for dessert (I'd been obsessing about this for months!) It was a great day, and busy, but that's just fine with me :) I also got to talk to almost everyone in the family, which is rare all in one day. Thanks to everyone who made my birthday so great! Love you all! PS- Check back for today's sermon soon!



No comments:
Post a Comment