Saturday, January 24, 2009

Kole vs. the Vacuum and other adventures


Oh the humor and fun of having a dog!  Kole goes through this each time we bring out the vacuum, AKA, the "green monster."  It's hysterical, and my last video was such a hit that I had to post this one!

Anyway, it has been another busy week, and tomorrow will be really busy as well.  I am preaching at both services and then I will be leading a workshop on "passionate worship" at church.  Our church is hosting a district wide event on the 5 Practices of Fruitful Congregations, and since the senior pastor is out of town, that leaves me in charge!  Hopefully there won't be too many surprises!  Corey and I are going to see the musical at the community theater tonight, too, which I'm looking forward to! I don't know about him :)  We have also decided that our vacation this year will be to Niagara Falls, sometime in September.  I can't wait!  

I am hoping to post my sermon on here sometime tomorrow for those who want to read it.  My friends Becky and Reif are coming to the TH to see me tomorrow- I'm really looking forward to seeing them.

In other news, our garage door is finally fixed!  I will be at my first Residence in Ministry (RIM) retreat this coming week for a few days, and then my bible study, "Really Bad Girls of the Bible" starts at the end of the week, and then I preach again on Sunday, and of course, we are watching the Superbowl (Go Steelers)!  That one's for you, Erik :)

1 comment:

Rachel said...

So as I am watching your video Rocky hears Kohl bark and comes running into my room barking at the computer. I held him up and played it again for him and he loved it.