
Corey and I finally walked across the "stage" and received our masters of divinity degree on Monday. Three long years of hard work has finally paid off and we have the paper work to prove it! We both enjoyed spending time with our families and friends, and we even said goodbye to several people. It's funny....while graduating, especially with a masters degree, is a big deal, we couldn't help but feel that it was simply another stepping stone to bigger and better things. Even as I was sitting at Emory's university-wide graduation service, my phone rang (silently) and it was the head pastor in Terre Haute that I will be working with. I couldn't answer it then obviously, but I looked at Corey and said, "My new life is calling...literally!" There is so much to think about, so much to look forward to, and so much to do! Sometimes I can't even imagine how we are going to get everything together in time to move to Terre Haute...but I know it will happen somehow. While I don't have much to say right now that is insightful, I am, however, reminded that God is good and that we must have faith that things will continue to happen as they should. I am blessed with a wonderful husband, a supportive family, good friends, and a promising future in ministry. I know it won't always be easy, but that's what life is about anyway. Til next time... :)



No comments:
Post a Comment