Monday, January 14, 2008

Big changes ahead...

I wanted to start a blog because 1) Corey has been bugging me to, and 2) because I am entering my last semester of seminary and I'm about to enter the "real world" and thought it would do me good to share some of my thoughts to whoever wants to read :)  

Lately I've been considering all of the huge life decisions and changes coming up in the next few months.  I will be on my way to Indianapolis in a few weeks for an interview that will determine the next few years of my life, I graduate in May, I'll hopefully be moving back to Indiana (even though I have no idea where at the moment), and Corey and I will hopefully be making plans for our future.  I've been through many life changes and "milestones" in my life so far, but I have never faced so many huge life changing events coming up all in this next year.  I know that it will take prayerful discernment, patience, hard work, and faith so that I can get through these next few months smoothly.

In other news, I'm going to start taking a ballet class this week, and classes start again as well. 

We'll see how this whole blog thing works out.....or if I'll keep up with it...

4 comments:

Greg F. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Greg F. said...

just saying hi Jill...looking forward to seeing what you have to say to the world

you can check out my blog at www."myname".com/blog

Greg F.

Corey said...

It's about time...haha. Now I can harass you for not updating like you do to me.

Don't let the big decisions stress you out too much. And if they do, I'm right beside you. You're going to do a great job- you can't help yourself, it's just who you are. I love you.

Unknown said...

You'll do great, Jill. I know how scary and weird this time can be, and you've got what it takes.

Oh, and you should add yourself to the Methodist Blogroll. That way you'll be linked on a bunch of other sites and get lots of readers.