Oh, the excitement! Corey and I are off to the Holy Land in December of 2011, officially! Our job now is to recruit some people to travel with us since we are the "hosts." We will be able to be spiritual leaders to those who join us, etc. So, are you interested perhaps? Let us know! I'm sure I will be blogging plenty about this trip as it gets closer! We have awhile...
I also jumped through a big hoop today as I am now finished with my psychological testing for ordination in the UMC. I took (my 3rd round) of tests a few weeks ago and met with someone today about the results. It was interesting to see how I have grown or changed over the 5 years since I took my first round when I was beginning the process. Overall, they were impressed with my results and are going to give me a good report, so I was relieved about that...not that I was overly worried, but you never know ;)
"Joseph" rehearsals are still going well and I'm still having fun. Some nights are more productive than others. I'm getting excited about it all coming together!
That's really all the news for now!
AGI Has Not Arrived, and No Tech Company Wants It To
21 hours ago



No comments:
Post a Comment