We had our lovely friend, Karney come and visit this weekend where we got to just hang out, eat some good food, and of course, we went to see the new Sex and the City movie. Well, last night, we came home and Kole was acting a little strangely around Karney even though she had been here all weekend. He was barking at her a little bit and acting weird. So then we were all in the office and I was giving Corey (who was sitting in his computer chair) a hug to say hello since we didn't drag him to the movie with us. Anyway, this is when I felt something wet and warm on my pant leg...and I looked down, and Kole had his leg lifted and was PEEING on me! Then everything happened so fast...Corey got up and yelled, accidently knocking me over in the process while I was tripping over Kole, and the next thing I knew I was on the ground covered in dog pee! After the initial shock of falling and being covered in pee, Karney and I looked at each other and started laughing uncontrollably. We seriously laughed for the next 15 minutes. Unfortunately, Kole was in a corner somewhere scared to death of Corey. Both parties eventually got over it. Meanwhile, I was busy throwing my jeans into the wash and changing out of pee clothes. It was too funny to even be mad at the poor little guy. I guess he was just trying to say HEY! Pay attention to me...I'm feeling a little insecure! Or...she is MINE! Either way, let's hope it doesn't happen again!
How could I be mad at this face?! :)
1 comment:
I wondered what the story behind this was- what a brat! Yep, he was definitely in need of some attention.
Post a Comment