Saturday, March 27, 2010

Highlights of Spring Vacation Week



(In no particular order!)

*Hanging out with best friend, Becky, from college on the beach in Captiva Island!
*Eating lots of cake
*Our shell cruise where we found lots of cool shells
*Seeing dolphins every day, including our shell cruise where they played right behind our boat!
*Seeing the new Vera Bradley patterns (didn't get to buy...yet!)
*Eating good food and making fun girly drinks
*Generally not doing anything or having anything to worry about
*Outlet shopping...always outlet shopping!!
*Coming home to a wonderful husband and puppy!

*Butler making it to the FINAL FOUR! AND...thanks to my parents, we have TICKETS! Indy, here we come!!!






*The Easter Egg Hunt at church today- it was fun seeing all the kids have such a great time!
*Looking forward to singing in our Easter Cantata with the choir tomorrow morning

*And finally...the sense of restfulness and calm I have after my vacation time...I think I'm ready to face Holy Week head on now!

May you have a blessed Holy Week and Easter!

1 comment:

Becky said...

Even though you said "in no particular order" I'm still excited to be the first good reason!! Glad you could come and have a fun time drinking girly drinks on the beach with me!!