Church today was also fun- I got to teach an (older) adult Sunday school, and we got into a good discussion about prayer and confession of all things. The lesson was from James, so we talked about the prayerful community and the importance of prayer, accountability, etc. I had fun teaching! Corey even got to teach the senior high kids today.
Other than that, not much else is going on- we're spending today packing, trying to stay awake instead of taking my Sunday afternoon nap so we can get up at 3 am, finishing wedding gift thank you notes and watching football. And later we're going to the senior pastor's house for dinner and to play that board game again (for the 2nd time this weekend!), which means that I'll find a good movie to watch...haha. Hopefully my next post will be full of fun stories from Alaska! Til then....



1 comment:
read
compartiendolabiblia.blogspot.com
God bless you
Post a Comment